At the end of the installation, the LED flashes or lights up red
If the installation of your Livy Smart Ring does not work and you see a red blinking or glowing light at the end, this may be due to the following reasons:
1. First, please check that your internet connection is available. You can do this, for example, by calling up an Internet page in your browser with your smartphone which is connected to the same WLAN network.
2. Then please check whether your WiFi password has been entered correctly. If necessary, use the visibility function by clicking on the icon to the right of the password and check the password digit by digit.
3. Livy Protect only supports 2.4 GHz WLAN routers. If you have set up both a 5.0 GHz and 2.4 GHz network, make sure that both networks are named differently and that you connect to the 2.4 GHz network.
At the end of installation, the Bluetooth connection is terminated
If the Bluetooth connection disconnects after entering in all data and at the end of the installation, the reason could be the following: you own an Android smartphone, your device is still operating on an old firmware version and your network name (SSID) is longer than 15 characters.
Therefore, please change the network name to a name with a maximum of 15 characters.
If the problem persists or the combination listed above does not work for you, please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bluetooth pairing with the Smart Ring is not established
1. Disable the Bluetooth settings in your phone settings (not via the Livy settings) and re-enable it after a few seconds. Now please try again.
2. Close the app - please close it completely and not just move it into the background. Open the app and try again.
If you have already tried to pair the Smart Ring using the Bluetooth settings of your smartphone, please disconnect it and try again in the app.
If all measures do not help, please contact our support.
Bluetooth mode cannot be started / does not flash blue
Then the battery may not be charged. Please read our article on charging the battery correctly.
If these various measures do not help, please contact our support.
Installation Video - Step by Step (in German)